Here is the process for making sure you can access Funds Online if you’ve got a live subscription to one of the previous sites:
1. Go to www.fundsonline.org.uk
2. Select “log in” and “forgot password”
3. Put in your email address – this must be the email address you have registered with your trustfunding or other account.
4. If you don’t receive an email within a couple of minutes:
Check your spam or clutter folder – most of the subscribers contacting us have found their reset email in there
Try another email address – some subscribers have sent the reset email to an address different to the one they are registered with. If you don’t get a response and have more than one email that you might have used, try that one.
If that doesn’t work, give us a call on 0207 697 4200 and we’ll track down your account, check your details and get you set up straight away.
5. Click the link in the email, and this should take you to the password reset page where you can update your password and use the site straight away.
Depending on your email settings, the link in the email may not work. If it doesn’t, please try copying and pasting the link into your browser address bar, rather than clicking it.