Join us for this free discussion, from 16:30 – 17:30, that will provide insights into the ways in which charities are preparing to help, or already helping, individuals in need as the cost of living crunch bites.
Who is the event for?
This talk is primarily for all those working at welfare charities, local CVS groups, advice charities such as Citizens Advice, and local groups or anyone else who may be looking to hear from others about how they are, or intend to, tackle this situation.
- Chair: Jay Kennedy, Director of Policy and Research, DSC
- Jessica Threlfall, Researcher, DSC
- David Holmes CBE, Chief Executive, Family Action
- Sara Ogilvie, Policy Director, Child Poverty Action Group
- Donal Watkin, Chief Executive, Association of Charitable Organisations